Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry cheesecake French toast. Cream cheese-stuffed French toast is served with a sweet and warm strawberry glaze and topped with whipped cream in this decadent breakfast favorite. French toast topped with glazed strawberries and stuffed with cheesecake. I used a roll of sliced French bread instead of a loaf.
This delicious Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast is the perfect breakfast or brunch recipe. Sweet challah bread is sliced, stuffed with cheesecake, and topped with glazed strawberries. Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast is so decadent syrup is optional. You can have Strawberry cheesecake French toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake French toast
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 of cp or desired amount for sweetness preference powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberrys choppped.
- You need of Sweet Hawaiian sliced bread.
- It’s 1 of table spoon butter.
- You need of Sweet condensed milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
It is easy enough for everyday but good enough for special ocassion breakfast or brunch. I mean just look how beautiful this Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast is!! As beautiful as this plate of wonderful is it taste even better. This Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is the perfect Saturday morning kind of breakfast.
Strawberry cheesecake French toast step by step
- Add your cream cheese to mixing bowl along with strawberries, powdered sugar, vanilla extract blend with electric mixer..
- In another bowl mix your eggs with cinnamon.
- Heat up skillet or pan on medium heat when it's reached desired heat add butter..
- Put mixture on bread and coat with egg mixture. Cook on skillet each side for about 3 or four minutes or desired amount for how well you like it..
- For plating dust with powered sugar, sliced strawberries, sweet condensed milk and enjoy..
Unless, of course, your Saturday morning was anything like my Saturday morning this weekend. On Friday night I experienced my first Dutch wedding, which was a lot like an American wedding. This is a hearty helping of french toast casserole mixed with rich cream cheese frosting, sweet strawberries, and topped off warm from the oven with strawberry jam and maple syrup. Imagine the look on your friends faces when you bring THIS to brunch this weekend. If French toast studded with juicy strawberries and cheesecake filling counts as breakfast, then breakfast is definitely our favorite meal of the day.