Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Moist chocolate cupcakes.
You can cook Moist chocolate cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cupcakes
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of instant coffee granules.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
Moist chocolate cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 170℃. Line cupcake Pan with paper liners..
- In a bowl, sift flour, add sugar,salt, baking powder,baking soda, cocoa powder and mix..
- In another bowl,beat oil and egg, then mix in milk and vanilla. In a cup mix coffee and hot water,set aside..
- Mix flour into the oil mixture. Gradually pour in hot coffee and mix. The batter will be thin..
- Pour batter into tins about 3/4 full and bake for about 15-20 minutes. Or until toothpick or cake tester inserted in the centre comes out a bit crumbly..
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before removing from pan and cool completely before frosting..
- This recipe makes about 12 cupcakes. Enjoy..