Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry Cheesecake dessert.
You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake dessert using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake dessert
- You need 20 of large strawberries.
- It’s 6 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla, optional.
Strawberry Cheesecake dessert instructions
- In a large bowl beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Make sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl and get out all the lumps.
- Beat in 1/4 c powdered sugar and 1/4 c sour cream. Add in a little vanilla if you like.
- Cut the strawberries into little pieces and then mix the strawberries and the cheesecake mixture together. Store covered in refrigerator until it's ready to be served.