Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Cremé Caramel using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cremé Caramel
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 200 ml of Fresh cream.
- It’s 200 gms of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Cremé Caramel step by step
- Preheat oven at 160°c and set up a water bath inside..
- In a pan, put 60 gm of sugar and let it heat. Do not stir. When it is caramelized, pour in ramekin moulds..
- Heat another pan, add milk, cream and sugar. Heat till the sugar melts..
- In a bowl break eggs and just mix them..
- Now, in a single stream mix the milk mixture into the eggs..
- Add vanilla essence and then strain the mixture..
- Pour the mixture in ramekins till 3/4 and cover the ramekins with aluminium foil..
- Place the ramekins in water bath. Make sure the water comes halfway to the ramekins..
- Now bake till 35 to 40 minutes..
- After baking put the ramekins in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Demould and serve with whipped cream..