Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Toffee Cream Flan.
You can have Toffee Cream Flan using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toffee Cream Flan
- It’s of For the Sponge Case.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 150 g of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of Plain Flour.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Warm Water.
- You need of For the Toffee Filling.
- Prepare 150 ml of Hot Milk.
- Prepare 60 g of Margarine.
- It’s 40 g of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 25 g of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 75 g of Golden Syrup.
- You need of For the Cream Topping.
- You need 300 ml of Whipping Cream.
- It’s of Toffee Ice Cream Topping (Optional).
- You need of Chocolate (Grated).
Toffee Cream Flan step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 195C. Grease a flan tin ready..
- In a bowl beat the eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy. In a separate bowl mix the flour and baking powder..
- Gradually stir the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Then stir in the warm water..
- Tip into the flan tin and flatten out. Place into the oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool before adding the topping..
- Melt the margarine and sugar in a saucepan, then stir in the flour. Whisk in the hot milk and stir continuously until it reaches a boil..
- Stir continuously for around 2-3 minutes until it thickens into a soft toffee consistency..
- Remove from the heat, add the syrup and stir to mix. Spread onto the cooled flan case and allow to cool..
- Whip the cream until thick and spread on top of the cooled toffee cream. Drizzle with the toffee sauce and sprinkle a little grated chocolate if desired..