Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Caramel Spice Latte.
You can have Caramel Spice Latte using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Spice Latte
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 cups of half and half.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice.
- It’s 1-2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of caramel sauce.
- It’s 2-4 teaspoons of instant espresso powder (or instant coffee powder), depending on your taste preference.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
Caramel Spice Latte step by step
- Heat milk in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl or glass. (Can be omitted if your latte maker uses heat to froth).
- Combine the milk and all the rest of the remaining ingredients in your latte maker pot or in a bowl if making with a whisk..
- Put your latte maker on heat and froth and enjoy. OR rapidly whisk in a bowl making sure not to splash yourself with the hot liquid for about a minute or when a light foam starts to cover the mixture..