Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
No Bake Cheesecake Strawberries Raspberries Mirror Glaze.
You can have No Bake Cheesecake Strawberries Raspberries Mirror Glaze using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Cheesecake Strawberries Raspberries Mirror Glaze
- It’s of For the cheesecake:.
- Prepare 2 of packages/8 oz. each cream cheese softened (room temperature).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of 1 tsp lemon juice.
- It’s 7 gram of unflavored gelatin (I use 1 envelope Knox unflavored gelatin).
- Prepare of 1 cup boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of For the crust:.
- You need of 2 cups graham crackers crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare 5-6 of small strawberries.
- Prepare of For the strawberry raspberry mirror glaze:.
- You need of 1 cup strawberry juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raspberry jam.
- It’s 1/4 cup of or more sugar.
- Prepare of I tbsp unflavored gelatin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s A few of drops of red food coloring.
- You need of For topping:.
- Prepare of Any fruits on your choice (I use strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, and fondant flowers).
No Bake Cheesecake Strawberries Raspberries Mirror Glaze step by step
- For the crust: In a medium bowl add the graham crackers crumbs, melted butter, and sugar stir until well combined..
- Press the crumb mixture into removable springform pan (mine 7 inch), spreading evenly press flat..
- Cut the strawberries into thin slices about 3mm. Then arrange them around the side of the tin, with the flat side sitting against the crust base. Chill the crust in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or freezer in 10 minutes..
- To make the filling: in a small bowl mix gelatin and sugar, add boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved..
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, vanilla extract and lemon juice with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add gelatin mixture, continue beating until well blended after each addition..
- Refrigerate 45 minutes or until thickened, keep stirring every 15 minutes. Pour into pie crust then refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm..
- Now making the mirror glaze: In a small bowl add gelatin and water until the gelatin bloom..
- Place the strawberry juice, raspberry and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Pour the gelatin mixture and few drops of red food coloring. Keep stirring until the gelatin is dissolved. Let cool to room temperature..
- Take out the cheesecake from the refrigerator, gently pour evenly the strawberry raspberry mixture over the cheesecake. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for another 2-3 hours or until firm..
- When it’s ready to serve, unclasp side of pan and remove cheesecake. Topping with fresh berries or any fruit as your desired. Enjoy!.
- HappyCooking ❤️.