Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce.
You can have Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- It’s of ■For the crust.
- Prepare 35 g (1.2 oz) of unsalted butter, chilled.
- You need 30 g of (1 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) powdered sugar.
- You need 35 g of (1.2 oz, 4 Tbsp) cake flour.
- You need 35 g of (1.2 oz, 6 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of ■For the cheesecake filling.
- You need 220 g (7.8 oz) of cream cheese.
- You need 50 g (1.8 oz) of sour cream.
- Prepare 60 g of (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 drops of vanilla oil.
- Prepare 50 g of (1.8 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) heavy cream.
- Prepare 12 g (2 Tbsp) of grated cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 18 g (2 Tbsp) of cake flour.
- You need of ■ For the strawberry sauce.
- It’s 120 g (4.2 oz) of strawberries.
- It’s 2.5 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/NVm2vYYlfg8.
- 【For the crust】Grease the bottom of the pan with butter. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. Preheat an oven to 200℃ (392 F)..
- Dice the well-chilled butter into about 1 cm (0.4 in) cubes. Put them in a bowl. Sift cake flour, powdered sugar, and almond flour into the bowl. Add a pinch of salt..
- Mix roughly while crushing the butter. Rub and crush while mixing until small lumps are formed..
- Press lightly the mixture into the bottom of the pan. Bake it at 180℃ / 356F for 23 mins. Let it cool..
- 【For the cheesecake filling】Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F. Mix the cream cheese and the sour cream until smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix it each time until combined..
- Mix slowly with a whisk for 1 and a half mins. Add egg yolk, egg, vanilla oil, heavy cream, grated cheese, and lemon juice in order. Mix until smooth after each addition. Please mix slowly not to let bubbles in too much..
- Sift cake flour over the mixture and mix well until smooth. (The cake batter will have the grated cheese particles left in it, but they are well-harmonized when baked.).
- Strain it and then pour it into the pan. Flatten it roughly. Bake it at 160℃ / 320F for 50 mins..
- Let it cool completely. Let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- 【For the strawberry sauce】Cut each strawberry in half. (If it's small, you don't have to cut it.) Put them in a bowl. Add granulated sugar and mix roughly, and then leave it 15 mins..
- Add lemon juice and mix roughly, and then microwave it at 600W for 2 mins. Mix roughly. Skim off the scum.Microwave it for another 1 and a half mins. Let it cool..
- Take the cheesecake out from the fridge. Slide a knife around the edges and remove the cake from the pan. Cut and serve!.
- Top with the strawberry sauce!.