Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast.
You can have Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast
- You need of Pancake mix.
- You need of Whole egg.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Bananas.
- It’s of Rum.
Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast step by step
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat it together with the sugar and maple syrup..
- Gradually pour in the vegetable oil and mix. Then pour in the milk and vanilla essence too and mix again..
- Add the pancake mix, and while the mixture still isn't completely combined, sprinkle in the rum and add in the banana. Mix everything together well..
- Pour the batter into a tin lined with baking paper and bake the banana bread for 40 minutes at 180℃..
- Point After the banana bread has been baking for 10 minutes, score 2 horizontal lines into the top to get a good-looking finish..
- This is how the banana bread looks when it has finished baking..
- Point: Remove the banana bread from the tin and wrap it in foil to cool. If you do this, it will get nice and moist..
- If you use New Otani pancake mix, it comes with maple syrup and has a vanilla flavour already so it's really convenient for this recipe and means you can make some delicious banana bread even without vanilla essence..