Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Chili B'z using 22 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili B'z
- Prepare 600 grams of stew beef, cut into 1" pieces (brown, then weight).
- It’s 600 grams of ground beef (brown, then weight).
- You need 6 strips of bacon, diced, pan-fried with grease from pan.
- You need 28 ounces of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 600 grams of drained kidney beans.
- You need 600 grams of drained pinto beans.
- You need 500 grams of onions, diced.
- Prepare 100 grams of granny smith apple, diced.
- You need 250 grams of red bell peppers, chunked.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of instant coffee or 1/2 cup strong brewed black coffee.
- You need 1 gram of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 gram of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 grams of curry powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of salt.
- It’s 20 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 8 grams of tabasco.
- Prepare 20 grams of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 160 grams of red wine or 1/2 cup Tequila.
- You need 1-2 cups of water, if needed.
Chili B'z step by step
- Add all ingredients, in order, to crockpot. Cover. Cook on high 6-8 hours until beef is very tender..
- Serve in bowl with shredded cheese and onions to top..