Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies.
You can cook Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 6 T of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 t of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 5/8 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 t of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 t of baking powder.
- Prepare pinch of cinnamon (opt.).
- You need 1/4 t of dry instant coffee (opt.).
- Prepare 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cream butter and both sugars until fluffy..
- Add vanilla and egg..
- Sift dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and instant coffee. Then add to creamed mixture. (Dough will be thick.).
- Add chocolate chips..
- Place tbsp sized dough balls, about 2 inches apart, on greased or parchment papered cookie sheet. I used my smallest cookie scoop..
- Flatten slightly. Bake for 6-8 minutes..
- Allow to cool for a minute on cookie sheet, then transfer to cooking rack to avoid breakage..
- Take a picture and enjoy..