Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Eton Mess (Nigella Lawson).
You can cook Eton Mess (Nigella Lawson) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eton Mess (Nigella Lawson)
- You need 500 Grams of Strawberries.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Castor Sugar.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Pomegranate juice.
- It’s 500 Millilitres of Whipping cream.
- It’s 10 of Meringues.
Eton Mess (Nigella Lawson) instructions
- Hull n chop the strawberries and add the sugar n pomegrante juice and let it macerate.
- Whip the cream till thick n soft.
- Crumble the meringue (you will need chunks n fine dust too) & add to whipped cream mix.
- Fold the meringued cream & fruit mixture together.
- Serve in martini glasses.