You can have Eton mess using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eton mess
- It’s 150 grams of blueberries.
- You need 227 grams of strawberries.
- It’s 150 grams of raspberries.
- You need 300 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 4 of meringue nests.
- It’s of fruit coule.
Eton mess instructions
- Whip the cream until quite firm and chop up the strawberries.
- Get 4 glasses and crumble a bit of meringue at the bottom of each glass.
- Add a few of all the berries into each glass and then cover with a layer of cream. Repeat this until glass is full.
- Finish off with a topping of more berries and drizzle over about a teaspoon of fruit coule to finish.