Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Frangipane plum flan.
You can cook Frangipane plum flan using 11 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Frangipane plum flan
- Prepare 100 gms of Butter (at room temperature-soft but not melted).
- It’s 50 gms of sugar Confectioner’s.
- You need 150 gms of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 70 gms of Butter.
- You need 70 gms of sugar Confectioner’s.
- Prepare 55 gms of All-purpose flour.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 30 gms of Almond powder.
- It’s 12 – 15 of Plums , deseeded and sliced.
- It’s ¼ tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s ½ tsp of Cinnamon powder.
Frangipane plum flan step by step
- Mix the butter, sugar and all-purpose flour with the fingers until mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Then transfer mixture on work surface and knead very gently to bring them together to form a ball (Don’t knead it too much with your palm).
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 30 mins.
- Grease the 9 inch tart pan.
- Place the dough in the center of the tart pan, press the dough with your hand to form a shape and size of tart pan.
- Pre heat the oven at 170 deg.
- Beat sugar and butter till creamy and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mix well.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon, mix well.
- Add flour and almond powder together mix well to form a paste.
- Put this frangipane mixture over in the prepared tart mould.
- Spread well and level it with the help of spatula.
- Arrange the plum slices over the frangipane.
- Bake this for 35-40 minutes or till done.
- Once done, let it cool for few minutes then transfer it on wire rack and allow it to cool completely.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar on the top.
- Ready to serve..