Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Broccoli and Tomato Christmas Flan.
You can cook Broccoli and Tomato Christmas Flan using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Tomato Christmas Flan
- You need 50 grams of Bacon (chop into 1 cm strips).
- Prepare 1/2 of Japanese leeks (cut diagonally into thin slices).
- You need 1/2 of Broccoli (cut into florets and boil).
- You need 8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Star shaped green peppers for a topping (boil).
- It’s 50 grams of Pizza cheese.
- You need of Egg mixture (mix all together).
- It’s 3 of Eggs (beat).
- It’s 75 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 75 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Broccoli and Tomato Christmas Flan step by step
- Put the bacon and Japanese leek on a heatproof plate, and microwave for 2 minutes..
- Pour in the egg mixture, and sprinkle with the cheese, broccoli, and tomatoes on top..
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 170℃ (340℉), and decorate with green peppers..