Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mocha Cappuccino Chia Custard.
You can cook Mocha Cappuccino Chia Custard using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mocha Cappuccino Chia Custard
- It’s 2 cups of soy milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of code to extract.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 tbsp of stevia extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of xylitol.
- It’s 1 packet of instant espresso.
- It’s 2 of ones that semi sweet chocolate, melted.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of allspice.
Mocha Cappuccino Chia Custard instructions
- Put chocolate in a double boiler over high heat. Allow to melt while you bring the soy milk to a boil..
- Combine soy milk, and vanilla and coffee extracts in a medium sauce pan over high heat. Bring to a boil..
- In a large bowl, mix together yolks, stevia, xylitol, and instant espresso..
- Pour boiling milk and melted chocolate into egg yolk mixture. Mix well..
- Return the mix to a saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat for 5-10 minutes of until custard thickens..
- Add Chia, stirring frequently..
- Allow to cool, then refrigerate. Serve with whipped cream, and cinnamon just like a fancy 5 dollar coffee..