Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake.
You can have Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake
- Prepare 6 tbsp. of homemade toffee.
- It’s of For the flan:.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 250 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For the cake:.
- You need 125 g of plain flour.
- You need 75 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 10 g of instant espresso coffee powder.
- You need 20 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 75 ml of cooking oil.
Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake instructions
- Grease a 23cm savarin pan with butter..
- Spoon the toffee around the base of the pan..
- Sponge cake: Whisk the eggs and sugar together in an electric mixer bowl for about 5 minutes. Sieve the flour, baking powder, coffee, coco powder and salt. Add in in the egg mixture, fold in gently. Pour the oil down the side of the bowl, fold in gently, spoon the mixture into the baking pan..
- Preheat oven 170 Celsius..
- The flan: whisk together the coconut milk, eggs, condensed milk and vanilla essence. Pour the mixture gently into the cake pan. It will disappear under the cake mixture..
- Cover with foil. Bake it for 45 – 50 minutes. Leave to cool for 1 hour. Chill it for at least 4 hours before turning it out onto a large plate..