Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Very Strawberry Sourdough Bread.
You can cook Very Strawberry Sourdough Bread using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Very Strawberry Sourdough Bread
- It’s 125 g of active 100% hydration strawberry yeast water sourdough starter.
- You need 100 g of strawberry yeast water.
- You need 5 g of salt.
- You need 250 g of GMP T65 flour.
- It’s 50 g of fresh strawberries, pureed.
- You need 33 g of strawberry yeast water (divided into 10g + 23g).
- You need of NOTE:.
- It’s of You can replace all the strawberry yeast water with plain filtered water..
Very Strawberry Sourdough Bread instructions
- Dissolve 5g of salt with 10g of strawberry yeast water. Set aside..
- Mix starter with 100g of strawberry yeast water, strawberry puree and flour. Autolyse for 30 minutes..
- After autolysis, add the salt solution and the remaining 23g of strawberry yeast water into the dough. Use a dough scrapper to fold the liquids into the dough mixture to form a very wet dough in the container for 5 minutes..
- Rest 30 minutes..
- Perform a dozen or so folds using a dough scrapper on the wet dough. Rest 30 minutes..
- Repeat step 5 three more times..
- Place the dough in the fridge for 24 – 48 hours (in my case, 67 hours!)..
- Take the dough from the fridge, pre-shape directly. Bench rest for 5 minutes. Then final shape and place the dough in the banneton basket..
- Final proof the dough in room temperature for 40 minutes and place the dough in the freezer for 20 minutes..
- Pre-heat the oven, baking stone and Pyrex glass lid at 250°C for 1 hour..
- Bake the dough for 20 minutes with the lid on at 250°C and another 20 minutes without the lid at 230°C..
- Cool the bread on wire rack completely before slicing..