Coffee almond LCHF cheesecake.
You can cook Coffee almond LCHF cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee almond LCHF cheesecake
- Prepare 200 g of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gelatin powder.
- It’s 15 tsp of Stevia.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s 100 g of almonds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s of butter.
Coffee almond LCHF cheesecake step by step
- Boil water with coffee and 2/3 Stevia. Turn off heat, add gelatin stirring occasionally till it dissolves. Set aside to cool..
- Whip cream cheese, heavy cream and the coffee concoction till fluffy and smooth. Refrigerate for half hour, churning the batter every ten minutes..
- Preheat oven at 150° C. Pulse almonds in the blender with cocoa powder, butter and remaining Stevia. Add as base to round baking and pat it tight. Bake for 10 minutes..
- Pour the cheese batter over the base, garnish with toppings of your choice and let it set for 5-6 hours in the fridge..
- Serve with love and whipped cream..