Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies.
You can cook Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 8 oz of unsweetened chocolate chips.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sweetener.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 2/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 2 cups of pecan/chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven 350f,line 2 brownie pan (I used 7 inch), with parchment paper.melt butter and chocolate chips together,add sugar sub,,eggs,vanilla,cocoa,beat with electric mixture.
- Add coconut flour,salt baking powder,roast pecans,add 1 cup of the roasted pecans into batter,combine very good.pour them into brownie pan,smooth the top,scatter rest of the roasted pecans..
- Bake 25-30 minutes until firm.remove from oven,let it cool,and cut them into squares..
- I also melted some semi sweet chocolate and glaze the brownie with it,for my daughter, she has very sweet tooth..