Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy failproof banana bread. Moist and fragrant, try making this brown sugar Banana Bread! You'll be putting those black bananas to really good use LET'S CONNECT Hope you will try out the recipe.
Sometimes I have to cook it for ten minutes or so longer. This banana bread has the most bananas out of any banana bread I've ever made before. This easy banana bread recipe is very simple to put together with very few ingredients. You can have Easy failproof banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy failproof banana bread
- You need of self raising flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of cinnamon(optional).
- You need of large very ripe bananas.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of melted butter or margarine.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of almond extract.
Very ripe bananas make the best banana bread that is Banana bread is one of the easiest recipes you can learn. It is categorized as a "quick bread" meaning that it is leavened with chemical leavening instead. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer!
Easy failproof banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- In a bowl sift all dry ingredients except sugar and set aside.
- In another bowl mash bananas until watery and add sugar and mix. Add eggs and mix again. Gradually add melted butter and essences..
- Make a well in the centre of dry ingredients. Pour in wet ingredients.
- Gently fold in the mixture with a spatula until incorporated or batter is thick and chunky.
- Put mixture into a greased and floured pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Remove from pan. Cool and enjoy!.
Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. Thousands of people make it every day. Make this easy banana bread instead! If you have overripe bananas lying around, don't throw them in the trash. Make this easy banana bread instead!