Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Semolina Gulab Jamun.
You can have Semolina Gulab Jamun using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Semolina Gulab Jamun
- It’s 1 cup of hot milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fine semolina/rava.
- It’s 1/8 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of ghee.
- You need Pinch of baking soda.
- You need 2-4 Tbsp of milk for kneading dough.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oil for kneading dough.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk needed for applying on circular shapes.
- Prepare of For Sugar Syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of milk masala powder.
Semolina Gulab Jamun instructions
- Boil the milk in a pot first and keep aside. Now heat the pan over medium heat and add ghee. Once the ghee is melted, add semolina and cook for 3 minutes..
- Add boiled milk and cook semolina till all the milk is absorbed. Turn off the gas and remove the semolina to a plate to cool completely..
- When rava is cooled add pinch of baking soda, wheat flour to it. Add milk to the mixture and knead. Keep aside for 10 to 20 mins. After 15 mins apply little oil and knead again. Divide into 5 equal-sized flatten ball..
- Take 2 plastic sheet or butter paper. Apply little oil on plastic sheet. Now take a ball and place it on rolling board in between both plastic sheets and roll the dough. Cut small round shapes by using Cutter..
- To make rose shaped:- Take 1 small circular shape and apply milk over it by finger. Place another shape on half top of first one. Apply milk on half portion of second shaped on which third shape is place. Repeat this overlapping process on top of each other. Apply milk so that dough will stick together..
- I have made roses by taking 5 or 7 round shapes at a time. Gently roll all circular shapes horizontally from one side as shown. While rolling keep pressing lightly in middle. Cut in the middle with knife to form 2 rose shaped. Similar way prepared all gulab jamun..
- Heat oil in kadai and deep fried these gulab jamun carefully till it become golden brown colour..
- One string Sugar Syrup:- In a pot add sugar powder and water. Heat it on medium flame. Add cardamom powder and milk powder while stirring syrup continuously. Let it cook till you get one string Sugar Syrup..
- Add warm sugar syrup (not too hot) on the GulabJamun gently..