Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding.
You can cook Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding
- Prepare 4 of toast bread.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need of Ingredient A: (warm and dissolve them all).
- It’s 80 gr of sugar (add 1 tsp more if you're not using condense milk).
- It’s 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- It’s 350 ml of milk.
- It’s 50 ml of condense milk.
- Prepare 30 gr of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of If you don't have condense milk just use 400 ml of milk instead.
- It’s of You can use choco granules or raisins for the topping.
Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven into 150°C..
- Shred the toast bread and add them into your aluminium foil container. I used small container, and the measurement is 10 cm diameter, 3.5 cm for the height. (1 toast bread for 1 tray).
- Beat the egg and set aside..
- Warm together milk, condense milk, sugar, salt, butter and the coffee, stir them until all well combined..
- Pour the milk mixture (room temperature) into the egg batter gently, whisk while pouring it, and then strain it..
- After all combined, pour all the liquid mixture into the foil container that filled with shredded toast bread until all the bread covered with the liquid. Push the bread down to the liquid using fork and let it rest at least 10 minutes before going to the oven. Add the choco granules on top before putting it into your oven..
- Bake into the oven around 25 to 30 minutes using au bien marrie system..
- Check the bread pudding using the tooth pick. If it is done, the tooth pick will come out clean, but if it comes with wet batter, bake it again for another 5 more minutes..
- Best serve when it is still hot..
- Rebake version..