Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Café au lait & Choco Banana Buns.
You can cook Café au lait & Choco Banana Buns using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Café au lait & Choco Banana Buns
- You need 21/2 cups (300 g) of bread flour.
- It’s 2 tsp (6 g) of instant dry yeast.
- You need 2 Tbsp (30 g) of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp (3 g) of salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp (30 g) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup (160 ml) of lukewarm strong coffee.
- Prepare 11/2 Tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 1 of large banana, divided.
- Prepare 48 of chocolate chips.
Café au lait & Choco Banana Buns instructions
- Place flour, yeast, sugar, salt and a half of banana(chopped or mushed) in a large mixing bowl..
- Mix lukewarm coffee and milk powder well, then add it to the bowl. You can use 2/3 cup lukewarm milk and 1Tbsp instant coffee instead..
- Mix well until you can form a ball with the dough. Add butter and combine well..
- Beat the dough! At the beginning it's sticky, but it should get smoother and more easier to handle. I beat it about 200 times :).
- Form into a ball and cover. Let it rise 50 mins..
- Slice the rest of the banana into 12 even pieces..
- When you can insert your finger into the dough and the hole stays, it's done..
- On a floured surface, cut the dough into 12 even pieces and make 12 balls..
- Flatten the balls with a rolling pin or your hands. Place on top a sliced banana and 4 chocolate chips, or chunks of your favourite chocolate bar..
- Wrap them and hold tight. Put it into your lined muffin tin. Tied part should be on the bottom..
- Let them rise for 30 minutes covered with plastic wrap..
- Preheat your oven 370°/190°. Bake 13 mins or until the top is brown..
- Remove them from your oven and let them cool enough to handle..
- Serve warm or room temperature!.