Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Condensed Milk Flan.
You can have Condensed Milk Flan using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Condensed Milk Flan
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s of Equal quantity of full fat milk.
- You need 4 of whole eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of grated lemon peel.
- Prepare of caramel.
Condensed Milk Flan step by step
- In a large bowl, add the condensed milk and 4 eggs. Beat with an electrical whisk for 2 minutes.
- Use the can to measure the milk, and add to the mixture, along with the lemon peel. Using a wooden spoon stir gently until its all mixed together..
- In a deep metal tin, do as you would normally when you grease a pan with the caramel. Add 1-2 tablespoons extra of caramel to the bottom of the tin..
- Pour the mixture into the tin..
- Place tin in a large saucepan then add enough water to reach half way up the tin. Cover with a lid that lets the vapor out..
- Boil for around 20/25 minutes. Carefully add boiling water to the pan when needed. Do not go above half way up the tin. Also keep checking that its done it may take less time or slightly longer. For me it depends on which saucepan or tin I'm using..
- Remove tin from the saucepan. Let it cool completely before trying to remove it from the tin..
- Once it's completely cooled, carefully transfer to a plate. I find it easier to place a plate on top of the tin and turn it quickly. It should easily come free, if not tap the bottom of the tin until it comes free..
- Refrigerate until needed..