Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Eton Mess using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eton Mess
- You need 8 of strawberries.
- Prepare 16 of raspberries.
- It’s 2 of meringue nests.
- Prepare 200 ml of whipping cream.
Eton Mess instructions
- Put double cream (whipping cream) in a mixing bowl.
- Whip until fairly thick.
- Cut up the strawberries and put in a bowl – leave a few to one side for decoration.
- Add the raspberries to the bowl and mash up (or blend) – leave a few to one side for decoration.
- Crush the meringue nests an fold into cream.
- Once meringue is folded in, fold in fruit.
- Add mixture to two serving glasses and decorate with left over fruit.