Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffie Lover's Cake.
You can have Coffie Lover's Cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffie Lover's Cake
- It’s 6 tablespoons of instant coffee.
- It’s 100 ml of hot water.
- You need 250 gr of butter or margarine.
- You need 250 gr of caster sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 250 gr of self raising flour (I use plain flour).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder (I use 3 teaspoons).
Coffie Lover's Cake instructions
- Dissolve coffee in the hot water. Set it aside..
- In a deep bowl, mix butter & sugar until sugar is dissolved. I use a hand mixer with medium speed, about 10 minutes..
- Add the eggs one at a time along with a spoonful of flour to avoid lumps. Mix until just combined. Do this until all eggs are incorporated..
- Add in half of the coffee mixture & keep the other half for the buttercream. Add it alternately with the flour & baking powder. (As I don't use buttercream so I use all of the mixture, adding in 3 parts alternately with the flour.).
- Grease two 20 cm sandwich pans (I use 4 mini loaf pans). Pour the cake batter, even out the surface..
- Bake in a preheated oven of 180°C for 25 minutes (my electric oven takes 35 minutes with upper & lower elements)..
- When they are done, take out from the oven & let cool for 10 minutes. Then remove the pans & you can slice it..
- Now the buttercream: mix 125 gr of butter with 200 gr of icing sugar & the leftover coffee mixture. Mix it until smooth. Apply the buttercream on top of the cake..