Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Flan (Mexican Dessert).
You can have Flan (Mexican Dessert) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flan (Mexican Dessert)
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 can of condensed milk Sweetened and.
- Prepare 1 can of milk Evaporated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
Flan (Mexican Dessert) instructions
- Preheat oven to 170°. You will need 4 ramekins and large baking pan to put them in..
- Pour 1/2cup sugar in a warm pan over medium heat. Constantly stir sugar until it is brown become caramel. Quickly pour approximately 2tablespoon of caramel in each ramekin, tilting it to swirl the caramel around the sides. Reheat caramel if it starts to harden..
- In a mixer, blend the eggs together and mix in the milk, then slowly mix in the 1/4 cup of sugar and then the vanilla..
- Blend smooth after each ingrideant is added..
- Pour custard into the caramel lined ramekins. Place ramekins in a large ceramic baking dish and fill with 1/2 inch of hot water..
- Bake for 45min in the water bath and check with a knife just to the side of the center. If knife comes out clean it's ready..
- Remove and let cool. Let each ramekin cool in refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Invert each ramekin onto a small plate, the caramel sausage will flow over the custard. Your dish is ready!!.