Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Egg Flan. Flan de Huevos.
You can have Egg Flan. Flan de Huevos using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Flan. Flan de Huevos
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 120 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of tspn vanilla extract.
Egg Flan. Flan de Huevos step by step
- Heat 30grams of sugar in a pan until you get a browned caramel to cover the bottom of 6 ramekins.
- In a large mixing jug mix eggs and sugar well. Warm the milk a bit and add it to egg mixture. Add the vanilla extract to flavour..
- Pre heat oven to 180°C. Use an oven tray and fill it with boiling water. Place ramekins in and fill them once they are in the tray. Saves spillages. (That's one of the reasons why I use a jug to mix everything.).
- Cook in a moderate hot oven for around 20 minutes or until surface golden brown and skewer inserted comes out clean. Leave to cool before eating.