Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bacon and Jalapeno Deviled Eggs colored for Christmas.
You can have Bacon and Jalapeno Deviled Eggs colored for Christmas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Jalapeno Deviled Eggs colored for Christmas
- You need 6 of large hard boiled eggs, peeled.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 of small red or green pickled jalapeno pepper, chopped, seedes removed for a milder flavor.
- You need 1 teaspoon of the juice from the jalapeno jar.
- It’s of Red and green food coloring as needed.
- It’s 4 slices of bacon cooked crisp and crumbles.
- Prepare 1 of green onionm sliced.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Bacon and Jalapeno Deviled Eggs colored for Christmas instructions
- Cut each egg in half, lenghwise.
- Remove egg yolks to a bowl and mash with mayonnaise, mustard,sugar , jalapeno jalapeno juice, salt and pepper.
- Dye eggs red and green.
- Have 2 bowls ready and fill each with 1 cup of hot water. Add 1 teaspoon white vinegsr to each bowl. Add 1 teaspoon green food color to one bowl and stir. Add 1 teaspoon red food color to the other bowl and stir. Add half of egg whites in red bowl and half in green bowl. Let sit in dye about 2 minutes..
- Remove them and dry them.
- Fill whites with egg yolk mixture.
- Top with crisp bacon and green onione.