Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Taco Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- It’s 1 Lb. of Ground Beef (90/10).
- It’s 1/2 head of Iceburg Lettuce.
- You need 1/2 of Avocado 🥑.
- It’s 1 of Campari Tomato 🍅.
- It’s 1/2 C of Corn (optional).
- You need 2 TBS. of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Salsa of your choice (I make my own).
- Prepare 2 TBS. of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 of Serrano Pepper (optional).
- Prepare of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Taco Salad step by step
- Season ground beef with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and taco seasoning. Cook in Skillet, breaking it up..
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and cilantro, add to a big bowl. Add shredded cheese and diced avocado. (Add serrano and corn if adding) I just used frozen corn and microwaved it for a minute with a little butter and salt..
- When ground beef is done, transfer to a plate to cool, then add to the rest of the ingredients..
- Mix salsa with sour cream to use as a dressing. Add to the bowl of everything and mix together. Enjoy :).