Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tahina Walnut Baklava.
You can cook Tahina Walnut Baklava using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tahina Walnut Baklava
- Prepare of For Tahina.
- It’s 1 cup of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 2-4 tbsp of light grape seed oil.
- It’s of for baklava.
- It’s 12 of Baklava sheets.
- Prepare 200 gm of Sugar.
- You need 50 gm of Butter.
- You need 150 gm of Walnuts powdered.
- Prepare 200 ml of Tahini paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Caster sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Powdered pistachios.
Tahina Walnut Baklava step by step
- FOR TAHINI : Toast the sesame seeds till golden and fragnant.
- In a processor add the Sesame seeds and add 1 tsp oil and gradually process the tahina..
- Keep adding the oil in 1 tsp equation till you reach desired consistency.Our TAHINI is ready.
- Spread out a sheet of phyllo.
- Spread melted butter.
- Over the 5tg Now lay another sheet, again spread melted butter.
- Repeatvthebpricess till 4 sheets are used. now place the 5th sheet.
- Over the 5th sheet apply the TAHINI, sprinkle the sugar and the walnut powder.
- Again repeat the process of applying the Phyllo and butter till all the sheets are used.
- Cut the baklava.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 the c until golden brown. may takeb15 to 20 mins.
- Sprinkle some pistachio powder and serve.