Fusion Quiche / Flan #MyCookbook.
You can have Fusion Quiche / Flan #MyCookbook using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fusion Quiche / Flan #MyCookbook
- You need 250 g of Plain Flour, sifted.
- It’s of Egg, beaten.
- You need 170 g of Butter, at room temp.
- You need 1 tsp of salt, 1 pinch sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk, approx.
- It’s 150-200 g of Manchego, grated.
- It’s 3 rasher of unsmoked back bacon, Bacon, grilled or dry fried and cut into thin strips.
- You need 300 ml of Double Cream.
- It’s 3 of eggs yolks and one egg, beaten.
Fusion Quiche / Flan #MyCookbook step by step
- Put the flour, salt, sugar, butter and egg into a processor (don’t tell!). Pulse until loosely combined..
- Add 1/2 tbsp milk to bring together into a ball. Add not milk if dry..
- Place the pastry, brought together into a ball in cling film into the fridge to rest for at least 30mins..
- One rested roll out to line a flan case. Lift using the rolling pin. Use a piece of pastry to press the pastry into the edges of the tin. Leave some pastry overlapping the edge. This will be trimmed later. Chill for 30 mins in the fridge..
- Once chilled take the pastry case in the tin and rub off the overlapping pastry with a your thumb from the inside edge to the outside edge. This will ensure not too much is trimmed..
- Line with baking paper fill with baking beans and bake blind for 15 mins at 190 fan, 200 convection..
- Lower oven to 170 fan or 180 convection. Remove paper and beans. Return to the oven for 5 mins..
- Mix together the cream and eggs..
- Put the bacon and cheese into the pastry case..
- Pour in the cream and eggs. Bake for 30 mins until lightly browned with a slight wobble..