Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Katakuriko Coffee Warabi Mochi.
You can cook Katakuriko Coffee Warabi Mochi using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Katakuriko Coffee Warabi Mochi
- Prepare 300 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 4 gr of instant coffee.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of katakuriko.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Oil for lining the mold.
Katakuriko Coffee Warabi Mochi step by step
- Line the mold with the oil..
- Combine warm water with instant coffee. Mix it until the coffee dissolves. Wait until it cools..
- Combine water + coffee with katakuriko, sugar, and vanilla extract in a pan..
- Use low heat. Continue stirring until the mixture becomes thick, a bit translucent, and can be lifted with the spatula..
- Put it on the oiled mold. When it is cool, store it in the fridge before slicing it..
- My kids eat this with whipped cream. But I think it is also tasty without anything else..