Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
4 ingredients flan. Thanks for watching Subscribe Like and shareThe word Impossible is actually I'm-possible. Don't give up on your dreams. This dairy free recipe is for a great tasting coconut flan!
This creamy custard dessert is topped with rich caramel and is very popular in Mexico, Spain and Latin America. My friend from Puerto Rico gave me this recipe. This flan is fabulous and easy to make! You can have 4 ingredients flan using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4 ingredients flan
- It’s 1 of condensed milk tin (370g).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need of Golden syrup.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
This is a family recipe she learned from her Mother. This flan is made with condensed and evaporated milk and baked in a pie dish. Simple and the traditional way of making flan. Tips: Keep your baking dish warm/hot in the oven while you make the.
4 ingredients flan instructions
- Coat the bottom of 5 ramekins with a bit of golden syrup and place in oven proof roasting tin or pan..
- Mix well the eggs and condensed milk in a measuring jug.
- Add boiling water to the pan around ramekins (half way up). Fill ramekins with egg and milk mixture. Bake in oven for 40 minutes at 160 °C.
- Let it cool before eating..
The Flans give you unique side missions or challenges. This flan can be made with or without eggs; my version in this recipe uses eggs. This flan is also popular in Brazil and the Philippines, although the recipes my vary. Leche Flan or Creme Caramel is a Filipino dessert made with egg yolks, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. Leche Flan is a dessert made-up of eggs and milk with a soft caramel on top.