Crockpot Ranch Chuck Roast.
You can cook Crockpot Ranch Chuck Roast using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ranch Chuck Roast
- Prepare 1 of Chuck roast (3-4 pounds).
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 pack (16 ounce) of baby carrots 🥕.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
Crockpot Ranch Chuck Roast step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your Chuck roast…….
- Place Chuck roast into your crockpot…….
- Arrange sliced onions and baby carrots all around Chuck roast…….
- In a bowl combine black pepper, minced garlic, beef broth, ranch dressing mix and flour…….
- Pour ranch mixture all over Chuck roast and veggies……
- Cover crockpot and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours, or until veggies are tender and Chuck roast is cooked thoroughly………
- Let roast stand for several minutes, then serve and enjoy 😉!!!.