Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips.
You can cook Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips
- You need 2 pcs of firm tofu.
- It’s 6 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 6 tbsp of unsweetened plant-based milk (I use soy milk).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs (I use Panko).
- You need 1/2 cup of red hot wings sauce (or you can use BBQ sauce).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC..
- Drain and cut tofu into strips..
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well..
- Coat tofu sticks into batter. Roll them in the breadcrumbs..
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange tofu strips on the baking sheets (Don’t stack)..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot..