Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Delicious and simple Brownies. Who doesn't crave a good chocolaty treat now and then, I certainly do. If you'r a chocolate lover this would be your go to dish.. . A foolproof brownie recipe for a squidgy chocolate bake.
These brownies with dense, fudgy middles and crinkly tops absolutely deliver! These are perfect for boxed brownie lovers — the dense, moist, and fudgy texture is not all that different from what you can expect from the boxed mixes. Can you say "German Chocolate Cake Brownies"? You can cook Delicious and simple Brownies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious and simple Brownies
- You need 200 g of Dark Chocolate.
- It’s 1/4 cups of Butter.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 of and 2/3 cups Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
Thanks for a great recipe even though I get carried away and change recipes up a bit. They're so chocolaty and delicious my only worry is eating the whole batch right out of the oven… The super fudgy interior along with the crispy crinkle top is a combo made in heaven and will become your new favorite brownies! Like I said, these brownies are simple and easy to make. This quick and simple brownie recipe is so easy to follow, and makes a batch of moist, chewy, chocolatey brownies.
Delicious and simple Brownies instructions
- Set a large heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water to create a bain-marie. Add butter and break the 200g dark chocolate into small pieces to bowl. Heat, stirring occasionally until the chocolate and butter are completely melted and smooth. Remove bowl from heat and let it cool down..
- Beat the eggs with the salt until foamy. Add sugar, vanilla extract, the mix of chocolate and butter, the flour and walnuts (walnuts are optional).
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven in 180° for 25 minutes if you want it to be moist and 30 if you want it to be dry. (I prefer 30 minutes) Let it cool down and enjoy!.
These brownies are a favourite in our household! They are amazingly rich and chocolatey with a divine gooey middle, and they never last. These simple brownies are definitely something we still make at home all the time. In fact, I've even had several family members tell me that this recipe for brownies from scratch is their go-to brownie recipe. The next time you have a craving for rich, delicious Brownies with a crackly top and gooey center, you should definitely try this recipe.