Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Filipino Style Leche Flan.
You can have Filipino Style Leche Flan using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Filipino Style Leche Flan
- You need of For the caramelized syrup.
- You need 250 g of white sugar.
- You need of For the flan.
- Prepare 10 pcs of egg.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 250 g of white sugar.
- Prepare 5 pcs of calamansi(can also use lemon juice as alternative).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
Filipino Style Leche Flan instructions
- Start by making the caramelized syrup..
- Prepare the llanera to be used. In my case, I used 16pcs 10.5cm x 7.3 cm aluminum mold..
- Heat a pan and pour the 250g white sugar. Stir the sugar until it melts completely..
- Pour the caramelized syrup on each aluminum container. Let it cool..
- Start preparing the flan..
- Crack the eggs in a bowl. Stir it well and squeeze the calamansi. You can use 5 tbsp. lemon essence as an alternative. Mix it..
- Get a strainer and filter it to another bowl. Make sure that the egg and egg white are well mixed..
- Add the condensed milk, evaporated milk and sugar to the mixture..
- Stir the mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved..
- Get the strainer and filter the mixture at least 5 times. In my case, I used double strainer with fine mesh..
- Add the vanilla essence and stir it well..
- Pour the mixture to each mold. Cover with aluminum foil and arrange it to the steamer..
- Boil water to the steamer casserole. When the water starts to boil, place the steamer and adjust the flame to low heat. Steam for 30-45mins..
- Once cooked, cool it down and serve..