350g Sourdough Loaf.
You can have 350g Sourdough Loaf using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 350g Sourdough Loaf
- You need of Starter.
- It’s of Bread Flour.
- Prepare of Warm Water.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Extra Bread Flour.
- Prepare of Ice Cubes.
350g Sourdough Loaf instructions
- If you don’t have a Sourdough starter then you’ll need to make one which will takes at least 7 days to prepare..
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together with a wooden spoon. At this point the dough should be wet and sticky..
- With your hands pull the dough up and fold it on it’s self. Keeping doing this for about 3 minutes..
- Place a damp cloth over the bowl and leave for 1 hour..
- Once an hour has gone by, repeat the folding while adding a little flour (30g/ 40g). Then do this 2 more times..
- After the last fold, line a bowl with a cloth and heavily flour it. Place the dough in the bowl and allow the the dough to rise for up to an hour..
- Preheat the oven to 230C. Once you’ve allowed the dough to rise, flip the dough over onto a baking tray..
- Prepare another baking tray with the ice and make sure there are two trays in the oven. Place the bread on the top shelf and the ice on the bottom one. Bake the bread for 35-40 minutes..
- Take the bread out the oven and allow to cool completely..
- Top Tip💡: Slice the bread between a 1cm and 1.5cm thickness. Toast lightly and serve with creamy, parsley mushrooms..