Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ice Cream Sandwiche.
You can cook Ice Cream Sandwiche using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ice Cream Sandwiche
- You need 125 grams of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of caramel.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of ice cream of your choice.
Ice Cream Sandwiche instructions
- Mix butter and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Next, incorporate flour and unsweetened cocoa powder, mix well!.
- Bake at 180ºC for 10 minutes.
- Cut in half the cookie and put some ice cream, caramel and the rest of ice cream. Finally, put the other half of cookie.
- Wrap it in plastic or wax paper.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.