Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mucho mocha cocoa.
You can cook Mucho mocha cocoa using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mucho mocha cocoa
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of instant coffee granules.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar or more to taste.
- It’s 2 of whole cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1 quart of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 quart of half and half.
Mucho mocha cocoa instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a 31/2 to 4 quart slow cooker stir until well blended. Cover and cook on low 3 hours. Serve hot in mugs. This is great for a party. If desired add 1 ounce of rum or whiskey to each serving..