Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
No Baked – Tiramisu.
You can cook No Baked – Tiramisu using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Baked – Tiramisu
- It’s 250 ml of Whipping cream(I always use fresh whipping cream).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 125 gr of Mascarpone Cheese.
- You need 50 gr of icing sugar.
- You need 2 of large egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanila extract.
- It’s as needed of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of for dipping :.
- You need of homemade lady finger(you can just buy from grocery store too).
- You need 1 sachet of instant coffee(i use decaf).
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s to taste of sugar(i usually use 6small sachets of sugar from Hotel).
- It’s 2 tsp of rum.
No Baked – Tiramisu instructions
- Make the coffee : combine all the ingredients for dipping then stir until well combined, put it aside and let it cool down.
- Beat whipping cream and 2tbsp sugar with electric mixer until stiff peaks form(don't over beat or it can turn to be butter).
- Beat egg yolks and 50grams of icing sugar and pure vanilla and butter in a stainless bowl, continue to stir in a hot water(heat on low level). after the eggs getting warm, turn off the heat,continue to beat until the eggs cool down to room temperature..
- Folded egg yolks mixture with mascarpone cheese and whip cream mixture and stir with spatula until well combined..
- Dip ladyfingers one at a time in coffee and layer entire bottom of dish. Spread enough custard over ladyfingers to cover completely. Repeat layer a second time. Use remainder in smaller dish or cups. sprinkle with sifted cocoa powder over the top.
- Ready to eat or you can keep them in a fridge until ready to eat..