Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake.
You can have Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake
- It’s 1 of pouch Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Ovaltine (chocolate flavor malted milk powder).
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot fudge topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed Whoppers.
- Prepare 2 cup of good quality vanilla ice cream, softened.
- It’s 2 cup of good quality chocolate ice cream, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cool Whip topping, thawed.
Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake instructions
- preheat oven to 350. spray a 10 inch springform pan lightly with cooking spray..
- in a large bowl, stir cookie mix, 1/3 c ovaltine, the oil, water, and egg until a soft dough forms. press half of dough into pan. bake 12-13 minutes, until set. DO NOT OVERBAKE, this is the crust and it will be too crunchy if overbaked!.
- on a large, ungreased cookie sheet, press remaining dough into a 10 inch circle. bake same as above, cool for 5 minutes. remove from cookie sheet and cool 15 minutes on cooling rack..
- spread fudge over crust in pan. crumble the 10 inch cookie in a medium bowl and stir in Whoppers. sprinkle half over fudge layer and press lightly..
- in a large bowl, combine ice creams and remaining 1/3 c Ovaltine; stir until blended. gently spread over crumbs in pan. cover with Cool Whip, and top with remaining crumb mixture. cover with foil and freeze for 5 hrs or until firm..
- to serve, remove side of pan and let stand 5 minutes. cut with hot wet knife and enjoy!.