Old Fashion Flan.
You can cook Old Fashion Flan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Old Fashion Flan
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 14 oz of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Measuring teaspoon.
- It’s 1 of cooking pot.
- Prepare 1 of measuring cup.
- Prepare 1 of Cake Pan.
Old Fashion Flan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F, Have a cake pan ready along with a measuring tablespoon, Measuring cup, 1 can of condensed milk, 1 tsp vanilla ,1/4 tsp salt, 1 cup sugar, and 2 eggs.
- Have a mixing bowl ready, pour in 14oz of milk, 1teaspoon of vanilla, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of sugar, 1 can of condensed milk, and 2 eggs. Mix everything togetger with a blender or a mixing fork. Mix all of the items till they a smooth liquid. Put the mix to the side for later..
- Retrive the cooking pot and place on top of the stove, light the stove to a medium flame. Then pour 1 cup of sugar in the cooking pot and stir the sugar for an hour or until sugar turn into a carmel brown. Once the sugar becomes like syrup, pour the sugar into the cake pan and even out the sugar until it distrupt well around the cake pan. Proceed to get the mix and pour into the cake pan..
- Wash the cooking pot. In that same cooking pot fill it with 1 inch of water and place the cake pan in the cooking pot and cook for 1 1/2 hour. Or until the top of the flan is light brown and is a little solid. Make sure to check the oven every 20 minutes to make sure flan does not burn. Once flan is done retrieve a plate. Place the plate on top of the cake pan. Go to the sink the flip the cake pan onto the plate . Once flip place the plate of flan in the fridge. Let cool and then enjoy!.