Easy Banana Bread.
You can cook Easy Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- It’s of very ripe bananas, peeled.
- It’s of melted butter, unsalted or salted.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet).
- It’s of large egg, beaten.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
Easy Banana Bread step by step
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour..
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean..