Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts.
You can cook Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of erythritol sweetener.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 2 cups of zucchini/ grated/ excess water removed.
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts instructions
- Preheat the oven 350f. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan, line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, on at a time stir in the vanilla mix well..
- In separate bowl stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gun and salt..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to complete. Add walnuts..
- Add the grated zucchini, and gold gently..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 mins. Check with toothpick if inserted and comes clean..