Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Red Velvet Mocha Brownies.
You can have Red Velvet Mocha Brownies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Mocha Brownies
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 4 oz of bittersweet chocolate, chopped.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of A/P flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 oz. of Red Food Coloing.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
Red Velvet Mocha Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While preheating oven, prepare 13×9 cake pan by lining with aluminum foil, leaving a few inches overhang for ease of removal from pan. Then spray with baking spray..
- In a glass bowl add the butter and chocolate. Place over a pan with simmering water to melt. Make sure no water or steam get in the bowl. Stirring to combine. Remove bowl from over the heat and whisk in the sugar until all combined. Next whisk in eggs 1 at a time until combined..
- Next stir in red food color and vanilla. Then stir in flour, baking powder, instant coffee and salt until just blended. Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Rest with a toothpick and look for a few clingy moist crumbs. Cool completely before cutting, at least 2 hours..
- Once cooled, remove from pan and either sprinkle with powdered sugar or spread creamy cream cheese frosting. Enjoy!.