Fajita flank steak, with lime. Steak Fajitas + Cilantro Lime Rice = THIS yummy bowl o' goodness right here! Learn how to marinate flank steak and make cilantro lime rice for the best fajita flavor! When we aren't ordering fajitas out at a restaurant, we also like to make this super yummy steak fajita bowl with cilantro lime rice at home.
The whole thing is topped off with this chile lime dressing that I threw together on a whim and of. Since discovering how easy it is to cook amazing flank steak at home, I have become rather obsessed with fajitas. These fresh and flavorful steak fajitas, marinated in lime juice, garlic and Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix, are served with grilled peppers and onions for a quick and complete meal that's totally restaurant quality (but value. You can have Fajita flank steak, with lime using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fajita flank steak, with lime
- Prepare 1/2 cup of port wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated lime zest.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 large of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of red crushed pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef flank steak.
Well, that flank steak that had been in the freezer for almost too long just got put to GREAT use for these Key Lime Flank Steak Fajita Tacos! And if you have one too, that was most likely purchased on sale, (as this tough cut of meat suddenly got unrightfully and unjustly pricey). Flank steak is grilled after having spent the night in a fresh and spicy marinade. The marinade also serves as a sauce for the freshly grilled meat.
Fajita flank steak, with lime instructions
- in a dish combine all ingredients except the steak, mix well. after mixing add steak coating both sides. cover and refrigerate over night..
- heat grill, place steak over medium heat. cook 8-10 on each side, flipping once and brushing excess marinade. once cooked to your liking, remove from grill, squeeze the juice of a lime (half) onto the steak. let sit for 15 minutes then slice..
This can be used in fajitas, as an appetizer, or a main dish. Just make sure you reserve some of the marinade for a sauce. Chili Lime Steak Fajitas are the absolute BEST Steak Fajitas I've ever had. They taste exactly like the ones at Chili's. Marinated in lime juice, garlic, and My Steak Fajita Roll Ups and the Steak and Potato Foil Packs are a couple of my readers' favorite recipes so I was really excited to get those two.