Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Chocoflan using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocoflan
- It’s 1 can of cajeta.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vainilla.
- It’s 1 box of chocolate cake mix.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced almonds (optional).
Chocoflan step by step
- preheat oven to 350F°.
- In a blender mix the condensed milk, eggs, vainilla & milk.
- Follow the cake box mix instructions.
- In a greased cake pan put the cajeta.
- add the chocolate cake mix.
- and slowly add the flan mix.
- cover with aluminium.
- In a 2inch deep cookie sheet. put 2 to 3 cups of hot water.
- In the cookie sheet with water put the cake pan.
- ( this calls Bano Maria).
- and bake for aprox. 1 1/2 hour..
- let rest the chocoflan about 10 to 15 minutes turn in up..
- Decorate with almonds.